mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:12 pm

SyraWerewolfy

SyraWerewolfy

I would love... Love love love LOVE to be able to sell useless items for minecraft cash to turn around and buy things that are actually helpful via a shop.

Even if we an only do an admin shop for vanilla items that would still be fabulous in my opinion. It'd be useful, by far, if we could buy basic items to help build all these machines used in the other mods. Or, if we need certain items we can get, say, extra arrows, because we don't have the feathers and flint to make them, or if we need leather and we live in a biome leather providing animals spawn, or just don't have luck looking for spiders to get string, or need flowers for dyes, to by clay for bricks, etc, whatever the cause I think adding this itty bitty little feature would be oh so helpful to many players.

Just tag a price to each item and add a way to make cash like... for example a 'jobs' plug-in so if you take on a certain job like becoming a 'miner' you'd mine different ores and earn money based off the ores you mine up or you'd become a 'soldier' and you could go out and kill mob after mob after mob and get money based on what mob you kill.

I mean, c'mon... Am I right in saying luck hates us all and we have had those nights searching for that one item we need for our business but could not find them or have someone make a trade to get them?

So... Opinions? Comments? What do you guys think?

2Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Re: Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

I actually support this idea.
We definitely need some sort of economy in the game.

It would really help me out when I'm building; I haven't been able to do this because I haven't been able to find certain things.

Trading with villagers? If we don't have this, some kind of store would help out with items.

3Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Re: Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 am

Cubata

Cubata

I'd like some plots in the spawn for rent to the players, then they could sell their stuff with signs and chests like this:
Code:

Shop
buy (x) IronLeggings
      (x) (item)
       Cub_ata
So if I am selling 2 apples for 5 gold nuggets would be like this:
Code:

Shop
    buy 2 apple
    5 goldNugget
      Cub_ata
And the player who wants to buy 2 apples for 5 gold nuggets would right-click the sign with 5 gold nuggets.

4Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Re: Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am

ichyball

I can talk to Kratos to see if he would be willing to do this.

5Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Re: Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

If Kratos could fix the hoppers this could be done without using code; I can teach people if this ever happens.

6Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Empty Re: Admin Shop, Jobs, Etc. Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 am

Cubata

Cubata

But those things are too big for sell only 1 item...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum