mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Removal of mutants or addition of save zones

+3
baconskaters
Cubata
chocolatewilly
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

With the addition of mutants, the server has become one of the most unfriendly servers for new players. New players are unable to get anywhere without getting killed.

If we want more players, we need to do something about this ASAP.

*edit: safe zone... not save zone*

Last edited by chocolatewilly on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : safe zone not save zone)

Cubata

Cubata

And creeper minions are able to break claimed zones with their exposions, something very annoying.

When I saw the update I thought "oh, this is awesome!" and I played with the mutants in a SP world (the server was down). But the very next day I joined the server and, wow, 2 mutants near my house. Obviously, they killed me and a minion almost destroyed my most important diamond chest :'(

It's because the minions that I'm rebuilding my house with warded blocks. I'd like a minor spawn rate in mutant creatures because when I look through my warded window I see a mutant orgy, mutant mobs spawn just like the normal ones :S

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Cubata wrote:And creeper minions are able to break claimed zones with their exposions, something very annoying.

When I saw the update I thought "oh, this is awesome!" and I played with the mutants in a SP world (the server was down). But the very next day I joined the server and, wow, 2 mutants near my house. Obviously, they killed me and a minion almost destroyed my most important diamond chest :'(

It's because the minions that I'm rebuilding my house with warded blocks. I'd like a minor spawn rate in mutant creatures because when I look through my warded window I see a mutant orgy, mutant mobs spawn just like the normal ones :S
A decrease in spawn rate also would help. I'm glad I have a pretty safe area that I already have lit and fenced off, but I would think anybody without a safe zone would have a terrible time (especially with ender mutants)

baconskaters

baconskaters

I agree that at least a smaller spawn rate would help. I like the monsters, it provides a good challenge, but just maybe less of them lol...

FlameWolfy

FlameWolfy

Yes, I like the idea of a fun challenge with the infernal mobs and mutants, but they need to be balanced better. For new players that are just starting out, they won't get very far at all and will most likely just quit.

http://nuclear-nidoqueen.tumblr.com

tcc12374

Yeah they pretty much jacked up my ranch

ichyball

Hmmmm. Maybe people can be started with Iron armor?

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Armor is a must for even beginners. Even higher level armor seems kind of useless. Maybe give them a mediocre armor from one of the new armor sets.

Also give them some kind of noob pack. That way they can build a safe place ASAP.

Illyianna

I'm new to the Forum but I have played on the server and I have to agree that the monster spawn rate needs to be lowered. I like to start with nothing myself and build up but for this server I think a starter pack is a must.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]