mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mutants and magic monsters

+3
kittykat32123
chocolatewilly
baconskaters
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mutants and magic monsters Empty Mutants and magic monsters Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

baconskaters

baconskaters

What is the best way to fight these things? Some of them steal my weapon when I attack them, and then another zombie picks it up and uses it!! And even in the twilight forest there are magical warewolves, as if normal ones weren't hard enough!!

What armor do you guys use?

2Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

At the moment, I wouldn't recommend going outside at night.
If you must do such a thing, ride on a horse.

3Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm

kittykat32123

chocolatewilly wrote:At the moment, I wouldn't recommend going outside at night.
If you must do such a thing, ride on a horse.
I would say a wyvern, if you had one. Gives you a flight advantage as well as speed.

4Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:57 am

HuntressJoshy

HuntressJoshy

That is if the special mobs don't kill your mount first :p

5Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Cubata

Cubata

-Ha, I'm safe up here, im my wyvern!

*Mutant zombie slams Cub_ata*

*Cub_ata died

6Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 pm

ichyball

I had a looting three diamond sword and I was fighting a inferno enderman that had sticky and ghastly on it. I lost my sword from the sticky/ ghastly effect. Lol. I hit it and my sword went to the ground but on the same swing the ghastly ball came at me so I also hit it back at the enderman and it destroyed my sword. Raged quit pretty fast.

7Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

ichyball wrote:I had a looting three diamond sword and I was fighting a inferno enderman that had sticky and ghastly on it. I lost my sword from the sticky/ ghastly effect. Lol. I hit it and my sword went to the ground but on the same swing the ghastly ball came at me so I also hit it back at the enderman and it destroyed my sword. Raged quit pretty fast.
Lol...that sucks dude hahaha

https://mocreatures.forumotion.com

8Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

my god that's terrible...
I was trying to do a ton of trouble shooting for the game, and then screwed up my game in the process; haven't been able to get on in a bit due to this.
Hopefully some things have changed monster wise?

9Mutants and magic monsters Empty Re: Mutants and magic monsters Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 am

ichyball

They have. Spawns are fixed or atleast I feel like it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum