mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues Connecting? Ask here~

+15
bigtopia
missatessatessy
BlueCO
HuntressJoshy
Rizz
AgentBenny
B_Dog54
Emugio
ichyball
SupposedlyShiny
ArchTyriel
StrawberryPlant
Catray
chocolatewilly
Shadowxdrago
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Ask all questions about connectivity issues here. Try to be specific and provide screenshots if applicable.

https://mocreatures.forumotion.com

2Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:54 am

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

I log onto tekkit and after the java loads I get this screen.
Not sure how to fix it. I did remove the old mo creatures folder once, but that didn't seem to fix it.

I've been having problems logging into the server since about a month ago...

Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tekkit10

3Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Have you tried deleting your .techniclauncher file?
It's found at:
Start
Search for 'Run' (without the ')
Open up Run
Type in '%appdata%' (without the ')
Go to that folder and delete the /techniclauncher file.
Open up the Technic Launcher and try to log in to Tekkit once more.

Maybe try updating your Java or something too?

4Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:29 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Ok... so the client works now!!!
This is how I fixed it:

uninstall any previous java (java 6)
java 6 was causing problems for me!
After uninstalling, install java 7.

If the server comes back up, I'm ready to play now!

5Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Pac not working. Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Catray

Hi found out about the server and it has been a while since i have used the Technic launcher. So i uninstalled the old launcher and installed the new one and followed the instructions for the modpac. i launch it but when i try to connect to the server i get white screened. i have also tryed to play in single player and the world just won't load, screen stays stuck on a loading world screen. My java is all up to date and i don't have any old versions of it.
What could be going wrong??

6Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Catray wrote:Hi found out about the server and it has been a while since i have used the Technic launcher. So i uninstalled the old launcher and installed the new one and followed the instructions for the modpac. i launch it but when i try to connect to the server i get white screened. i have also tryed to play in single player and the world just won't load, screen stays stuck on a loading world screen. My java is all up to date and i don't have any old versions of it.

The old versions don't get updated/deleted when you update to Java 7. You need to delete the old versions manually.

When you uninstalled tekkit, did you delete the tekkit folder?

7Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Catray

chocolatewilly wrote:
Catray wrote:Hi found out about the server and it has been a while since i have used the Technic launcher. So i uninstalled the old launcher and installed the new one and followed the instructions for the modpac. i launch it but when i try to connect to the server i get white screened. i have also tryed to play in single player and the world just won't load, screen stays stuck on a loading world screen. My java is all up to date and i don't have any old versions of it.

The old versions don't get updated/deleted when you update to Java 7. You need to delete the old versions manually.

as for java i checked, there is only version 7 on my computer, and yes i deleted the whole folder

8Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Catray wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:

as for java i checked, there is only version 7 on my computer, and yes i deleted the whole folder

Tekkit has a problem with logins

1. Have you recently moved your account to mojang? This changes login a tad bit. Use your e-mail, but the password still should be the same.

2. Even if your password and username are incorrect, tekkit will try to run minecraft. Try to get the correct login.

3. If all else fails, maybe get a new password at minecraft.net

edit: another major problem is the java 32 vs. 64
There is no official 64 download anymore (which is kind of weird), but you can get it down below if need be.  It's going to be in one of the comments (the dot)

minecraftforum.net/topic/811147-64-bit-java/

Last edited by chocolatewilly on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i'm mod blahhhhh)

9Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 am

StrawberryPlant

I downloaded the modpack, just like how it's done on ur other page. I can start it and it worked fine. But after the last update I logged in once, and after that I couldn't log in again. Everytime I try to connect it first says: "Connecting to server" then "Logging in..." then I get this dirt background, and after that I get a white screen! And when I want to do singleplayer and start my world up, it glitches to the menu screen and doesn't do anything. Sorry that I don't have any screen shots of it :/
But thanks anyway. Smile

10Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

StrawberryPlant wrote:I downloaded the modpack, just like how it's done on ur other page. I can start it and it worked fine. But after the last update I logged in once, and after that I couldn't log in again. Everytime I try to connect it first says: "Connecting to server" then "Logging in..." then I get this dirt background, and after that I get a white screen! And when I want to do singleplayer and start my world up, it glitches to the menu screen and doesn't do anything. Sorry that I don't have any screen shots of it :/
But thanks anyway. Smile

Actually i'm having the same problem. There must be some kind of Mod conflict right now. I'm still trying to fix my issue, i'll let you know when I find something out. So far I have

:compeltely reinstalled Minecraft (Vanillia)
Completely reinstalled Technic
Completely reinstalled Java and installed newest version

and none of the above has done anything to help =/

Stay tuned, we will figure this out!

11Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

UPDATE**

This just worked for me, try making your technic launcher allow MORE RAM!!

Here's how:

[img]Issues Connecting? Ask here~ 510[/img]

12Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 am

StrawberryPlant

It doesn't work for me. I put it on 3GB too but the only thing that has changed is that before I get the white screen, I get a black screen... :/

13Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm

StrawberryPlant

I went on my PC now and put it on 7GB but it still doesn't work...
Can you maybe figure out something else?

14Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:15 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

StrawberryPlant wrote:I went on my PC now and put it on 7GB but it still doesn't work...
Can you maybe figure out something else?

Look at the previous posts form me.
I have a ton of solutions listed.

15Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

StrawberryPlant

I tried it but it also didn't work. But actually I only have problems with connecting to the server of jumping in singleplayer. And my username actually still isn't my email. Got any other tips maybe? :/
Thanks anyway though. : )

16Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:00 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

StrawberryPlant wrote:I tried it but it also didn't work. But actually I only have problems with connecting to the server of jumping in singleplayer. And my username actually still isn't my email. Got any other tips maybe? :/
I'm pretty sure it's a java thing.
I had sort of the same problem, but it got fixed after my old java was deleted and the new one was installed.

Also try tweaking your firewall. Let everything related to tekkit, MC, and Java through. It may also be a good idea to temporarily disable your firewall and any protection.

17Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 am

StrawberryPlant

chocolatewilly wrote:
StrawberryPlant wrote:I tried it but it also didn't work. But actually I only have problems with connecting to the server of jumping in singleplayer. And my username actually still isn't my email. Got any other tips maybe? :/
I had sort of the same problem, but it got fixed after my old java was deleted and the new one was installed.

Also try tweaking your firewall. Let everything related to tekkit, MC, and Java through. It may also be a good idea to temporarily disable your firewall and any protection.
Thanks man! It worked! I deleted my Java and reinstalled it. Now I finally could connect Very Happy

18Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Awesome!!!! Good job Moderator Choco Wink

19Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Can't connect for a few hours. Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 am

bigtopia

Saw a message that the server would be down for an hour, but either its been down for more than 3 or my computer is having issues polling it. Anyone able to connect?

20Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 am

StrawberryPlant

bigtopia wrote:Saw a message that the server would be down for an hour, but either its been down for more than 3 or my computer is having issues polling it.  Anyone able to connect?
I have problems connecting too, they probably have some kind of issue with the server. Lets just hope it IS gonna be back online : )

21Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:51 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

StrawberryPlant wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:

Thanks man! It worked! I deleted my Java and reinstalled it. Now I finally could connect Very Happy
Shadowxdrago wrote:Awesome!!!! Good job Moderator Choco Wink
I'm glad I could help. Problem solving is my strong point!

22Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

Anonymous wrote:Saw a message that the server would be down for an hour, but either its been down for more than 3 or my computer is having issues polling it.  Anyone able to connect?
StrawberryPlant wrote:
bigtopia wrote:Saw a message that the server would be down for an hour, but either its been down for more than 3 or my computer is having issues polling it.  Anyone able to connect?
I have problems connecting too, they probably have some kind of issue with the server. Lets just hope it IS gonna be back online : )
The server should be up now. Thank you for your patience.

23Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm

ArchTyriel

Hey I'm having the same issue. I log in fine, try to join the server and get a white screen that crashes the program.

I have Java x64 version 7.25. I'm running a Mojang account (I switched over quite a while ago and have logged into the server since). Win 7 Ultimate x64.

I've only been having the problem since a ton of mods were added to the pack.

What I've tried so far:
- Deleted the .technic folder
- Redownloaded the .technic application
- Uninstalled all java versions, installed the above version, and repeated the above steps
- Resetting the pack multiple times
- Giving the application more RAM (8GB)
- Checked my login credentials
- Disabled Firewall and MSE

At this point, I'm open to suggestions.

24Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

ArchTyriel wrote:Hey I'm having the same issue. I log in fine, try to join the server and get a white screen that crashes the program.

I have Java x64 version 7.25. I'm running a Mojang account (I switched over quite a while ago and have logged into the server since). Win 7 Ultimate x64.

What I've tried so far:
- Uninstalled all java versions, installed the above version, and repeated the above steps

Wow, you've done a ton of trouble shooting. I don't know what to do for you. I still think it's an issue with Java.

At the moment, Java only has the 32 bit version on their official site. You have to google search and what not for the 64 bit version. Try using the 32bit version and see where that gets you.

25Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

ArchTyriel

chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:Hey I'm having the same issue. I log in fine, try to join the server and get a white screen that crashes the program.

What I've tried so far:

Wow, you've done a ton of trouble shooting. I don't know what to do for you. I still think it's an issue with Java.

At the moment, Java only has the 32 bit version on their official site. You have to google search and what not for the 64 bit version. Try using the 32bit version and see where that gets you.
Well first off, you're wrong. Sun offers both the x84 and x64 versions of Java on their site. They always have. Just check their download page.

I got it running with the x86 version but technic won't let me run minecraft with more than 1 GB of RAM. It runs choppy and with the texture pack enabled it crashed repetitively.

With that said, enjoyed my time on the server. I'll have to come back when the issue gets resolved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum