mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues Connecting? Ask here~

+15
bigtopia
missatessatessy
BlueCO
HuntressJoshy
Rizz
AgentBenny
B_Dog54
Emugio
ichyball
SupposedlyShiny
ArchTyriel
StrawberryPlant
Catray
chocolatewilly
Shadowxdrago
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

ArchTyriel wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:Hey I'm having the same issue. I log in fine, try to join the server and get a white screen that crashes the program.

I have Java x64 version 7.25. I'm running a Mojang account (I switched over quite a while ago and have logged into the server since). Win 7 Ultimate x64.

I've only been having the problem since a ton of mods were added to the pack.

What I've tried so far:
- Deleted the .technic folder
- Redownloaded the .technic application
- Uninstalled all java versions, installed the above version, and repeated the above steps
- Resetting the pack multiple times
- Giving the application more RAM (8GB)
- Checked my login credentials
- Disabled Firewall and MSE

At this point, I'm open to suggestions.
Wow, you've done a ton of trouble shooting. I don't know what to do for you. I still think it's an issue with Java.

At the moment, Java only has the 32 bit version on their official site. You have to google search and what not for the 64 bit version. Try using the 32bit version and see where that gets you.
Well first off, you're wrong. Sun offers both the x84 and x64 versions of Java on their site. They always have. Just check their download page.

I got it running with the x86 version but technic won't let me run minecraft with more than 1 GB of RAM. It runs choppy and with the texture pack enabled it crashed repetitively.

With that said, enjoyed my time on the server. I'll have to come back when the issue gets resolved.
Let's not be hostile towards the helping hand ok?

I've checked again, but the official java site will not update the 64 anymore. However, they do have older versions of it. I also said that you can find 64 versions on other sites.

I don't know if the server is at fault or not. Many people seem to be fine, but I have experienced what you are describing.
I can't go beyond 1GB and I've had to lower graphics.
I will try to get a hold of the server owner.

27Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 am

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:Hey I'm having the same issue. I log in fine, try to join the server and get a white screen that crashes the program.

I have Java x64 version 7.25. I'm running a Mojang account (I switched over quite a while ago and have logged into the server since). Win 7 Ultimate x64.

I've only been having the problem since a ton of mods were added to the pack.

What I've tried so far:
- Deleted the .technic folder
- Redownloaded the .technic application
- Uninstalled all java versions, installed the above version, and repeated the above steps
- Resetting the pack multiple times
- Giving the application more RAM (8GB)
- Checked my login credentials
- Disabled Firewall and MSE

At this point, I'm open to suggestions.
Wow, you've done a ton of trouble shooting. I don't know what to do for you. I still think it's an issue with Java.

At the moment, Java only has the 32 bit version on their official site. You have to google search and what not for the 64 bit version. Try using the 32bit version and see where that gets you.
Well first off, you're wrong. Sun offers both the x84 and x64 versions of Java on their site. They always have. Just check their download page.

I got it running with the x86 version but technic won't let me run minecraft with more than 1 GB of RAM. It runs choppy and with the texture pack enabled it crashed repetitively.

With that said, enjoyed my time on the server. I'll have to come back when the issue gets resolved.
Let's not be hostile towards the helping hand ok?

I've checked again, but the official java site will not update the 64 anymore. However, they do have older versions of it. I also said that you can find 64 versions on other sites.

I don't know if the server is at fault or not. Many people seem to be fine, but I have experienced what you are describing.
I can't go beyond 1GB and I've had to lower graphics.
I will try to get a hold of the server owner.

I was going to suggest not choosing 8 Gigs for ram. Every webstie i've ever read suggests doing no more than 4 gigs, even if you have more to spare.

Also, you can find java 32 and 64 but its tricky -
Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 0110

Also, I recently troubleshot this same issue on a friend's computer. He had white screen of death, we went through all the troubleshooting steps on this topic, and it worked - but his video card was not strong enough to run texture packs, and he had to manually lower a bunch of other video settings (Render distance - low; Graphics - High FPS [not fancy] and stuff like that.)

Keep trying! Don't give up!

https://mocreatures.forumotion.com

28Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:40 pm

ArchTyriel

Shadowxdrago wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Definitely what Shadow said. I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm trying to make sure that if you're helping people you're not giving them the wrong information.

Wrong information is worse than no information at all.

Ya I tried dialing back technic to 4GB after recreating the folder to no avail. I cranked down all the settings but no luck. My PC can definitely handle it but I'm thinking that one of the new plugins has a x64 bit incompatibility.

I think I'm hooped. I may just pull the mod list and run a few of them in Single Player.

29Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 pm

chocolatewilly

chocolatewilly

ArchTyriel wrote:
Shadowxdrago wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:
chocolatewilly wrote:
ArchTyriel wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Definitely what Shadow said. I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm trying to make sure that if you're helping people you're not giving them the wrong information.

Wrong information is worse than no information at all.

Ya I tried dialing back technic to 4GB after recreating the folder to no avail. I cranked down all the settings but no luck. My PC can definitely handle it but I'm thinking that one of the new plugins has a x64 bit incompatibility.

I think I'm hooped. I may just pull the mod list and run a few of them in Single Player.
I admit I did not see that side bar, but will you drop it? We're just trying to help you...

I believe you're right about the compatibility issue. A few people have contacted me for help,with the same problems.

30Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Agreed: Java issue solved. Topic closed Smile lol

Now it sounds like there are actually conflicting mods running on the server? This is grave news indeed Sad

31Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Internal Server Error Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:27 pm

SupposedlyShiny

I've been trying to join this server for awhile and when I join it says
"Internal Server Error" The Modpack on technic is working just fine and i've deleted and reinstalled technic quite a few times and still won't work.
Please send me a fix!

Ign: epicfire63356335

32Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm

ichyball

https://mocreatures.forumotion.com/t2-connecting-to-mocreatures-official-server

Read this in it's entirety please and see if this helps.

33Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty can't connect Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:34 pm

lula1024

it says i can not reach it

34Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Emugio

Emugio

Hey! Long time no see D: I decided to get back on and say hello to everyone again, Well I updated the pack, added more ram, tried my best to fix it. Except this screen is stretchy ALL the way through up until where I hit join on the server, but then my Minecraft crashes. Any ideas???? Oh, AND NO its not because I'm on a mac Razz

Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Screen16

35Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Emugio wrote:Hey! Long time no see D: I decided to get back on and say hello to everyone again, Well I updated the pack, added more ram, tried my best to fix it. Except this screen is stretchy ALL the way through up until where I hit join on the server, but then my Minecraft crashes. Any ideas???? Oh, AND NO its not because I'm on a mac Razz

Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Screen16
Wow that is strange!! How much ram did you tell your computer to use? Some people have crashed if they tell it to use to much RAM. I think most of us suggest between 2-4 Gigs (i'm on 4 I believe)

Also try toying around with your JAVA? Maybe uninstall it and re-install it.

Use a program like CCleaner (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner) to search for any java program, and also run a registry clean and system clean (to destroy useless temp files and such) and really root out any and all traces of Java, and then install a fresh copy.

36Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Emugio

Emugio

I tried that, reducing ram, from 4 to 2 then 3, and I also reinstalled java, with NOTHING left. I have no clue what it could be :C I know I will be back for sure on October 20th, that is when I get my new computer ^_^

37Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

dang man Sad bummer. Oct 20 is still a month away Neutral  Maybe you can get in touch with Ichy and work it out with him!

Go to the bottom of this post:
https://mocreatures.forumotion.com/t2-connecting-to-mocreatures-official-server

and he has a section on tips and a way to connect to a chat support thing.

38Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Running technic launcher Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 pm

B_Dog54

when i load technic launcher it opens upside down and in different language even when i click U.S. in language changer

39Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

B_Dog54 wrote:when i load technic launcher it opens upside down and in different language even when i click U.S. in language changer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlRcjen_dv8

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/all-the-packs-are-upside-down.45496/

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/minecraft-crashing-while-launching-from-the-technic-launcher-on-osx-read-here.47817/

Try those. if those don't work do some more googling or follow Ichy's guide and talk to Technic support

40Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:21 am

AgentBenny

I have fixed the IP and loading screen, now it says some things are missing from the server. Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 2013-011

41Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Are you using Technic launcher? Or trying to manually input the IP into your normal minecraft launcher?

42Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am

AgentBenny

I am using Technic.

43Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Rizz

I can log in and all that stuffs, but after about 20-30 seconds, my game completely freezez, and goes to a white screen, and I have to end the process. Help please?

44Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Rizz wrote:I can log in and all that stuffs, but after about 20-30 seconds, my game completely freezez, and goes to a white screen, and I have to end the process. Help please?
To me that speaks to a problem on your computer's end, like maybe a bad graphics card or something. Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers? Google "how to update my graphics card drivers" to find out how Razz its not hard.

45Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty poop Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Rizz

Well I certainly have everything up to date, and it's definitely not on my computers end, I'm pretty sure it's one of the mods addons that are messing with me. I have a GTX 660 2GB, and a Intel i5 3570k. Brand new motherboard, and 500W PSU. I have 2TB if space, and 8GB of ram.
Just putting everything out there to get around answers applying my computer.
Thanks for the help, please keep posts coming! <3

46Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty White screen after 20-30 seconds Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:32 pm

FurnaceM

Hi, having the same problem as Rizz here, can log in fine but after 20-30 seconds my game will freeze then turn white and force me to abort the process with no error message. So far what I have tried is:

-Uninstall/reinstall tekkit.
-Uninstall/Reinstall Java 32 and 64 bit.
-Update graphic card drivers and any other drivers I could think of.
-Allocate more RAM to both java and tekkit.
-Checked my login credentials.
-Stopped all processes that could effect minecraft (firewall, anti-virus, system cleaners, ect).

I'm out of idea's, any help would be very appreciated.

47Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Emugio

Emugio

My computer is almost here! 16 more days til my birthday! Then ic an come back and say hi to everyone, esp missing HuntressJoshy. That is who I worked with the most, she does still play right?

48Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

HuntressJoshy

HuntressJoshy

Emugio wrote:My computer is almost here! 16 more days til my birthday! Then ic an come back and say hi to everyone, esp missing HuntressJoshy. That is who I worked with the most, she does still play right?
You betcha i still do! Very Happy 

49Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Emugio

Emugio

Woohoo!

50Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm

BlueCO

I am using a fresh Technic instal (I have played FTB amongst other mods before)

I have tried Technic stable build (297) and Beta (316)

I installed Mo Creatures mod and followed all instructions, however the mod is 1.5.2 and the server is 1.6.4.

In Technic mod options the latest build available is (1.4.15 - latest)

Anything I missed or is this outdated info?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum