mocreatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mocreatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues Connecting? Ask here~

+15
bigtopia
missatessatessy
BlueCO
HuntressJoshy
Rizz
AgentBenny
B_Dog54
Emugio
ichyball
SupposedlyShiny
ArchTyriel
StrawberryPlant
Catray
chocolatewilly
Shadowxdrago
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:45 am

missatessatessy

Can't connect to the server, could before but now this keeps showing up: Failed to verify username, session authentication server unavailable!

52Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Kicked and Can't connect to PVP Server Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 pm

bigtopia

I was on the PVP server, had just built a new engine from the Thermal Expansion, and as I clicked with it on a wrench, I got kicked from the server and my client had a catastrophic crash. Now, whenever I try to log into the PVP server, I get to the message "logging in" and then my client has a catastrophic crash a few minutes later. Buggy item perhaps?

bigtopia

I'm having problems logging in on the PVP server. It says I need IC2 Experimental v2.0.306. When I install that mod, it gives me item conflicts. Please advise.

54Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty cant connect anymore Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

ronangamero

Hello, I've been playing on the server everyday, but a few days ago, I've been having some problems.
First, the Technic Launcher doesn't connect anymore. It says it can't reach Minecraft.net.  Then, i jus copyed the folder and run it on Magic Launcher, and I kept playing for more 2 days. Them, somebody taught me how to fly with the Particle Glove, but said "be carefull cuz it make u crash". And it happened, after this I can't connect to the server anymore. It says "java.net  connection timed out".
I've disabled firewall, antivirus, restarted computer, changed Mojang password, reinstalling java, even system restore, and I still cannot connect. Other servers still connect fine...   What I'm supposed to do now?

Please Help

55Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty one else got the same problem Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 pm

jonpereiraN503

I have this problem everytime I join the server it crashes. I have tried restarting my computer but it didn't work, I got the right version of java its up to date. Please help this server is really fun scratch

56Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

ronangamero wrote:Hello, I've been playing on the server everyday, but a few days ago, I've been having some problems.
First, the Technic Launcher doesn't connect anymore. It says it can't reach Minecraft.net.  Then, i jus copyed the folder and run it on Magic Launcher, and I kept playing for more 2 days. Them, somebody taught me how to fly with the Particle Glove, but said "be carefull cuz it make u crash". And it happened, after this I can't connect to the server anymore. It says "java.net  connection timed out".
I've disabled firewall, antivirus, restarted computer, changed Mojang password, reinstalling java, even system restore, and I still cannot connect. Other servers still connect fine...   What I'm supposed to do now?

Please Help
jonpereiraN503 wrote:I have this problem everytime I join the server it crashes. I have tried restarting my computer but it didn't work, I got the right version of java its up to date. Please help this server is really fun scratch

Did you guys try allocating more memory to Technic launcher? Go to the gear (options) at the top right and going to memory and making it 2-3 gigs?

https://mocreatures.forumotion.com

57Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 am

jonpereiraN503

I cant go to 2 gbs or 3 idk why please help

58Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

jonpereiraN503 wrote:I cant go to 2 gbs or 3 idk why please help

I can almost guarantee you it has to do with your Java version. I literally just walked someone through this EXACT same issue. I had them uninstall Java completely, and reinstall the 64bit version, which allowed them to allocate 3-4 gigs of ram, and everything worked perfectly.

59Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 am

huxyboy

I have an issue this comes up when i installed the mod pack
it says
Error unzipping a file for the following pack: Mocreatures Adventure Pack
Error in opening zip file
please consult the modpack author
please help

60Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Shadowxdrago

Shadowxdrago
Admin

Hmmmmm Hux, i'll ask around what this could mean.

61Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Is the server down? Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 am

cazsevenfold

cazsevenfold

Hi, I am having issues connecting to the server No , as are all my friends. Is it down for work or is there a problem? Or is it updating? Thanks - caz Very Happy 

http://www.mgenstudios.com

62Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

FlutterBeShy

So what's the solution for the server not working? Crying or Very sad 

63Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 pm

cazsevenfold

cazsevenfold

no idea :/ sucks

64Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

FlutterBeShy

Aw, I guess they are updating? Hopefully someone can reply...  Crying or Very sad 

65Issues Connecting? Ask here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Issues Connecting? Ask here~ Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 am

cazsevenfold

cazsevenfold

No I dunno. It was up for a few hours yesterday and then went back down again and I don't think it has been up since. It really sucks haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum